Click on any topic for more information,
or scroll down the page until you see the information you are seeking.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
Return To Top
- Can I change or cancel my order online? We apologize, but we are unable to change or cancel an order online. Please call 1-866-314-8843 and speak with a representative for further assistance. Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 9:00 p.m. CST, Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.
- May I return an unopened box of checks for a refund or credit? We apologize, but we are unable to accept unused checks for exchange
Return To Top
3. Order Tracking
Return To Top
- How can I check on the status of my order? For status of your check order
(including phone and mail orders, as well as Internet), please call 1-866-314-8843.
Please wait at least 24 hours after submitting your online order before contacting
us. Please note: All items are shipped separately. Expect to receive accessory items
in 3-4 weeks.
- How can I tell if the order I just placed was actually submitted? You should
receive a confirmation sent to the E-mail address you provided within the next 24
hours. If the E-mail address has been entered incorrectly, it is possible that you
will not receive the E-mail confirmation. If you do not receive confirmation, it
is likely that the order did not reach us. You may check the status of a pending
order at 1-866-314-8843. Please wait at least 24 hours after submitting your order
- What should I do if I placed an order but did not receive a confirmation?
You may check the status of a pending order at 1-866-314-8843. Please wait at least
24 hours after submitting your order before calling.
- I have only received part of my order. When will
the rest of my order arrive? It is not uncommon for the boxes to become separated
in the mailing process by as much as a week to ten business days.
4. Ordering Info
Return To Top
I just opened an account with my bank. What documentation do I
need to order checks? You may place your order online as long as the information
you provide matches what your bank has on file. Please have one of the temporary
checks you are presently using, not a deposit slip, in front of you for reference
to help assure prompt fulfillment of your order. Your check information MUST match
the records on file at your financial institution. All orders are subject to verification.
Please review all of the information you have entered, double-checking it against
the information on your existing checks. For your security, if the information you
have provided is not accurate, there may be a delay in the processing of your order.
We are only able to print checks for banks in the United States.
Can I order over the Internet?
Yes! First time customers and reorders with account changes can use the "Quick Submit"
option during the order process as part of our fraud prevention measures. You can
also fax your printed order form with copies of voided check and deposit slip to:
Don't I have to order from my bank? You can order checks anywhere you choose.
Our checks are convenient to order, meet all bank requirements, and are often priced
What payment options do I have? We accept most major credit cards (Mastercard,
Visa, Discover, and American Express). We apologize but we cannot automatically
debit your checking account at this time.
How long does it take to receive my checks? You should receive your products
within 14 business days from the time we receive your order.
Why don't you print checks for foreign accounts? We don't print checks for
foreign accounts because of differences in the way bank information is printed on
What do I do if I don't have a voided check to send in with my order? Go
to your bank and ask them for a specification sheet which includes your transit
routing number and your account number along with the correct format for the account
Where is my check order I've already placed? You should receive your products
within 14 business days from the time we receive your order. If it's been longer
than 14 business days, call us at 1-866-314-8843.
How do I re-order checks on line? Select your design,
add to cart, provide shipping information, and payment method. Personalize your
check and submit your order online or print and mail your order.
Do I have to type in all my information if I am a reorder customer? At this
time, reorders via the internet are very similar to first-time orders. You will
be required to re-enter all of your information for security purposes. The difference
is you do not have to enter the quick-submit information or fax in a voided check.
We are currently working on an easier reorder process for our customers.
is enabled for your browser. Go to the Help Menu in your browser to find out the
process for your particular browser version. We are constantly striving to make
our ordering process easily accessible to everyone, however, due to the diverse
nature of the internet, not all browsers are compatible with the systems used to
operate our site. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please call
1-866-314-8843 if you are having problems during the ordering process and one of
our Customer Service Specialists will be glad to take your order.
What if I have temporary checks? You may place your order online as long
as the information you provide matches what your bank has on file. Please have one
of your temporary checks you are presently using, not a deposit slip, in front of
you for reference to help assure prompt fulfillment of your order. Your check information
MUST match the records on file at your financial institution. All orders are subject
to verification. Please review all of the information you have entered, double-checking
it against the information on your existing checks. For your security, if the information
you have provided is not accurate, there may be a delay in the processing of your
order. Order fulfillment is limited to U.S. residents.
Will you process my order if I don't include a deposit slip? Yes, if you
enclose a voided check or reorder slip from your current checks, and a payment check
made out to Sam's Club, we will be able to process your order without the deposit
The checks I just received have
different numbers on them than the voided check I submitted to you for an order.
Are they okay to use? Many bank changes are updated in our system. Please call
your bank to verify any changes in their routing and/or account numbers. If we have
made a mistake, we will gladly reprint your checks. Just call 1-866-314-8843.
What should I do if I know there are changes occurring at my bank? Call our
Customer Service Department at 1-866-314-8843 before mailing in your order. Our
representatives can check to see if we have the changes in our systems. If we do
not have these changes, we may ask you to obtain and send additional documentation
from your bank with your order.
Customization Policy Sam's Club reserves the
right to refuse to print or produce any customized features on checks or coordinating
products that do not meet our quality guidelines. Customized features may include
but are not limited to: photographs, artwork or graphics, text message lines, and
other text that may occur within names, titles, slogans, addresses, phone numbers
or email addresses.
Return To Top
- Where do I get the pricing I see in advertisements? Periodically you may
see advertisements with special pricing for new customers. These offers are for
orders placed through the mail, fax and over the phone. When you place your order
online you have the benefit of previewing your check before you buy as well as the
convenience of ordering 24 hours a day.
Return To Top
- Can I place Internet orders for just accessory items? Yes, we offer the convenience
of ordering Address Labels, Checkbook Covers, Personalized Stamps, and other items
- How many lines of information are allowed on checks? We are able to print
five lines, 35 characters each, in the upper left corner.
- There isn't enough space to enter all my bank information. We apologize for
the character limitations on the site. If your bank's information is too long to
fit the specifications built into our ordering system, we will automatically print
the standard information approved and provided by your financial institution. The
information you enter will be for verification purposes only. Everything will appear
on your checks just as the bank requests we print them.
- Is it possible to print a five-digit check number on my checks? At this time
we are not able to print a five-digit check number.
- Are the colors I see on the web site accurate? Due to the wide range of computer
monitors and color displays, images of checks, labels, and other printed products
on this web site are representational only. We have made every effort to represent
the images as accurately as possible however, the actual color of the product you
receive may be different.
Return To Top
- What if I want my checks
shipped to a different address? As a matter of protecting your security,
we cannot ship check orders to a different address than the one imprinted on the
order. This is one of the ways Sam's Club ensures the security and protection of
your personal and financial information.
- How safe is ordering from
Sam's Club? Ordering from Sam's Club is extremely safe. Our checks have special
security features including Chemically Sensitive Paper, Padlock Icon, Microprint
Signature Line, and Checksafe Backer. These special security features help protect
you from fraud, giving you peace of mind.
The Sam's Club online store protects your transactions with the highest levels of
Our servers use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption
technology that works with Netscape Navigator and Communicator (version 2.0 and
above), Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 3.0 and above), and AOL (version 3.0
and above) browsers. SSL encrypts all of your personal information, including your
credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be intercepted as the information
travels over the Internet between your browser and our site.
The VeriSign Secure Site service, is one of the most recognized symbols of trust
on the Web, and offers our customers instant access to Sam's Club's security data.
Verisign reports that it is virtually unheard of for someone's credit card info
to be stolen via the Web and misused. And in the highly unlikely event that it is,
the Fair Credit Billing Act protects e -shoppers against unauthorized use of credit
information, limiting liability to only $50. (source: Verisign, Inc.)
If you have received the "Certificate Authority is Expired" message, visit Verisign.com
to read their frequently asked questions and more about how to respond to the alert.
You may need to upgrade your web browser.
Verify Sam's Club Certificate!
Click the image below to view the certificate information provided at Verisign's
Test Sam's Club Secure Connection!
You can be sure that transactions are secured by looking for the following cues:
- The URL in the browser window displays "https" at the beginning, instead of http.
In Netscape Communicator: The padlock in the lower left corner of the Navigator
window will be closed instead of open. Netscape users can also follow these steps
to see what level of encryption is protecting their transactions with your site:
- Go to the Web site you want to check. - Click the Security button in the Navigator's
toolbar. The Security Info dialog box indicates whether the Web site uses encryption.
- If it does, click the Open Page Info button to display more information about
the site's security features, including the type of encryption used.
In Internet Explorer: Microsoft Internet Explorer tells users when encryption is
in use by displaying a padlock icon in the bar at the bottom of the IE window. With
IE, users can find out a Web site's encryption level: - Go to the Web site you want
to check. - Right-click on the Web site's page and select Properties. - Click the
Certificates button. - In the Fields box, select "Encryption type." The Details
box shows you the level of encryption (40-bit or 128-bit).
|8. FraudArmor Fraud Protection
Return To Top
What is FraudArmor?
FraudArmor is a fully managed fraud service that provides consumers and businesses protection, remediation and recovery services for financial and non-financial fraud. FraudArmor includes the following services:
- Check fraud loss assistance - Fraud Specialist works with financial institution to reimburse the victim's funds directly into the victim's account; service does not provide guaranteed reimbursement.
- Check order replacement - free replacement checks for new checking account.
- Identity fraud monitoring - internet monitoring of black market websites for customer information based on up to 25 credentials with email and text message alerts.
- Identity restoration - ensures all fraudulent records (e.g. Credit Bureaus, Utility Bills, etc) are expunged to pre-fraud status.
- Lost wallet replacement - recovery advocate assists in replacing driver's licenses, credit cards, etc. if wallet is lost or stolen.
- Lost document rescue - recovery advocate assists in replacing important documents, such as passports and birth certificates.
- Credit bureau monitoring – 12 months of free credit monitoring and follow up from fraud specialist are provided to all fraud victims.
What does "fully managed" mean?
Fully managed means a fraud specialist does the work on the customer's behalf versus providing the customer information and requiring the customer to remediate and restore the fraud themselves.
Does FraudArmor apply to both personal and business?
Yes, FraudArmor works for both personal and business accounts.
What is the process to report fraud?
Customer will call 1-800-487-0160 that is printed on the check box insert and on the website to begin the process. A Fraud specialist will be assigned to them and provide the customer step-by-step information.
How can I learn more about FraudArmor?
Please go to www.Fraud-Armor.com for more information about the services and a complete list of terms and conditions.
What is the difference between FraudArmor and CheckArmor?
- FraudArmor provides customers protection, remediation and restoration services for financial and non-financial fraud, along with internet monitoring for up to 25 credentials (e.g., driver's license, credit cards), lost wallet and document services, free check order replacement when check fraud occurs , and free credit bureau monitoring for 12 months after a fraudulent event. FraudArmor assists customers in receiving a credit directly into their banking account as fast as 24 hours, but does not include a guarantee.
- CheckArmor protection is for check fraud only and provides a reimbursement guarantee. FraudArmor is a more comprehensive security solution than CheckArmor.
Can a customer purchase CheckArmor and FraudArmor?
No, FraudArmor is a more comprehensive and valuable security solution than CheckArmor, and includes similar CheckArmor protection. Sam's Club Checks plans to offer competitive security services to better protect customers and will no longer offer CheckArmor.
What happens to customers who purchased CheckArmor?
Customers who purchased CheckArmor will continue to be protected until their service expires, 2 years after ship date of check order or until the last check is used.
Return To Top